London is overflowing with high quality hotels and each time I go there, I don’t know which one to choose! However, I do have a firm favorite: namely Corinthia, if I stay at Trafalgar Square/ Westminster.
Opened in April 2011, the palace offers superb space, a modern design and high-end finishing. The rooms are very refined and of course comfortable: one feels pampered. The English courtesy must be acknowledged, with an attentive waiter.
This hotel is going to be a delight for your taste buds with the restaurant and bar Kerridge, not to mention Northall for a Modern British cuisine, rustled up by the chef, André Garett.
Of course, you can respect the English tea time tradition at the Crystal Moon Lounge.
But Corinthia is mostly an extraordinary spa, in fact the best in London.
The « ESPA Life at Corinthia » has four floors along with two thermal swilling pools. You have access to Hamman, sauna and jacuzzi with bay windows, which overlook the gas fireplaces, the perfect set up!
On the agenda, relaxation. I would suggest a tailor-made facial or even the relaxing massage which lasts 90 minutes.
The rest areas immerse you in complete ataraxy!
My favorite spots in London are:
– Annabel’s, one of the most exclusive clubs but reserved for its members and guests.
– MNKY House, a great menu with a festive atmosphere
– Novikov (the Italian way) for a classy and warm atmosphere
– Milos for the amateurs of Greek food
– Yauatcha Soho, star Chinese cuisine which is a must
– La Petite Maison for the French touch !
– Coya, the Peruvian cuisine is just succulent
– Nobu Mayfair, a classic
Whitehall Pl, Westminster, London SW1A 2BD, Royaume-Uni