A delicious vegan recipe made by the Italian chef Pietro Volontè, at Althoff Hôtel Villa Belrose.
- Garden of seasonal vegetables, taggiasche olives
and cherry tomato juice.
– 4 green asparagus
– 2 white asparagus
– 12 wild asparagus
– 8 baby carrots
– 4 mini eggplants
– 4 mini leeks
– 4 baby onions
– 4 mini beets
– 60 g pitted taggiasche olives
– 40 g friscus (dried semolina)
– 8 sucrine leaves
– 60 g peas
- Ingredients for the cherry tomato juice :
– 600 g cherry tomatoes
– 10 g Lambruscum vinegar
– 6 g fine salt
Rinse the tomatoes and put them in a bowl with the seasoning. Blend and strain the mixture. Keep in a cool place.
- Ingredients for the basil puree :
– 10 bunches of basil, leaves removed
Once the leaves have been removed, blanch the basil in unsalted water and cool in ice water. Repeat the same process until the basil melts between your fingers. Mix the preparation.