Miami is one place I have always wanted to visit for a while now, but which hotel can one choose for the first time?
I hesitated with 1 Hotel, Faena but also W but Miami Beach hotel Edition caught my eye, due to its location, its direct access to the sea but also because the hotel is much more “intimate”, than other “resort” type hotels.
Refined and minimalist design, soothing Latina music when one enters the hotel: an immediate change of scene!
The rooms are spacious, modern, well-finished with tasteful furniture. The staff is pleasant and professional.
It’s such a delight to have the Matador restaurant of the famous chef Jean-Georges, in the hotel. Located on the beach, it’s possible to rent a “cabana” which will make your day!
We spent a very pleasant afternoon, sipping cocktails and coconut: the perfect set up for a wonderful day at the beach !
The restaurants that I highly recommend:
The Bar & Courtyard au Setai : for a delicious Thai cuisine in a beautiful setting.
– Matador of the famous chef Jean-Georges, who revisits Latin and Caribbean cuisine, along with his unequalled touch.
– Juvia to dine at a trendy rooftop, with music and Japanese food.
– The Lido Bayside Grill, in the Standard hotel, to have lunch with a stunning view of the bay.
– Cecconis is as good as the one in London, even if the decor is different: simply adapted to the local style. One has the impression of having lunch in a patio, in the middle of a jungle.
– La Mar , at the Mandarin Oriental hotel, of the famous Peruvian chef, Gaston Acurio: located in Downtown Miami on a little island, offering a view of the city’s “skyline”.
2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, États-Unis